I offer classes in Victoria BC, for older puppies, out-of-control adolescents & adults (newly adopted or needing a refresher course).
At Clever Canine the focus is on making training a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun!
- Our classes are small – to allow for lots of individual attention and advice for you and your dog
- The atmosphere is fun and relaxed to maximize your learning enjoyment
- The whole family is welcome – everyone who will be living with your dog is invited to come and help train, producing a dog that responds reliably to every family member.
- You’ll get easy to follow written materials, including a booklet written by Janet Parker. No need to take notes or trying to remember what your homework is for the week.
- You’ll get e-mail and phone access to me so that you can ask questions, get advice and discuss your dog’s progress.
See Clever Canine’s class policies regarding payments, refunds and make-up classes by clicking here: https://clevercanine.ca/policies-refunds-and-make-ups
For puppies and dogs 15 weeks of age and over – $165.00 (incl. GST) for 5 weeks
Register on-line: http://bit.ly/2qgKj8G – if you’d like to be in the class starting Saturday March 7, at 4:30pm
In this five week course for teenagers and adults we use only the latest and most effective training methods.
You’ll learn how to teach your dog to:
- Pay attention to you – even with other dogs and people around
- Chill out when you want him/her to
- Sit, down, & stay – with distractions like bouncing balls
- Walk nicely on a leash – no pulling towards other dogs or people
- Come when called – with distractions like squeaky toys, food and balls around
- Greet people politely, without jumping up
Location: 3680 Cottonwood Street in Victoria BC
Sorry, I no longer offer puppy socialization classes. But I am happy to welcome your 15 week old puppy into my adolescent learning class – The Fundamentals! Next class starts March 7, at 4:30pm.
Register on-line: http://bit.ly/2qgKj8G