I offer classes in Victoria BC, for older puppies, out-of-control adolescents & adults (newly adopted or needing a refresher course).
At Clever Canine the focus is on making training a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun!
- Our classes are small – to allow for lots of individual attention and advice for you and your dog
- The atmosphere is fun and relaxed to maximize your learning enjoyment
- The whole family is welcome – everyone who will be living with your dog is invited to come and help train, producing a dog that responds reliably to every family member.
- You’ll get easy to follow written materials, including a booklet written by Janet Parker. No need to take notes or trying to remember what your homework is for the week.
- You’ll get e-mail and phone access to me so that you can ask questions, get advice and discuss your dog’s progress.
See Clever Canine’s class policies regarding payments, refunds and make-up classes by clicking here: https://clevercanine.ca/policies-refunds-and-make-ups
For puppies and dogs 15 weeks of age and over – $165.00 (incl. GST) for 5 weeks
Register on-line: http://bit.ly/2qgKj8G – if you’d like to be on the list for February 2020
In this five week course for teenagers and adults we use only the latest and most effective training methods.
You’ll learn how to teach your dog to:
- Pay attention to you – even with other dogs and people around
- Chill out when you want him/her to
- Sit, down, & stay – with distractions like bouncing balls
- Walk nicely on a leash – no pulling towards other dogs or people
- Come when called – with distractions like squeaky toys, food and balls around
- Greet people politely, without jumping up
Location: 3680 Cottonwood Street in Victoria BC
Sorry, I no longer offer puppy socialization classes. But I am happy to welcome your 15 week old puppy into my adolescent learning class – The Fundamentals! Next class starts February 2020.
Register on-line: http://bit.ly/2qgKj8G