I offer classes in Victoria BC, for older puppies, out-of-control adolescents & adults (newly adopted or needing a refresher course).
At Clever Canine the focus is on making training a lot less frustrating and a lot more fun!
- Classes are small – to allow for lots of individual attention and advice for you and your dog
- The atmosphere is fun and relaxed to maximize your learning enjoyment
- The whole family is welcome – everyone who will be living with your dog is invited to come and help train, producing a dog that responds reliably to every family member.
- You’ll get easy to follow written materials, including a booklet written by Janet Parker. No need to take notes or trying to remember what your homework is for the week.
- You’ll get e-mail and phone access to me so that you can ask questions, get advice and discuss your dog’s progress.
Get into a class
Sorry – classes are on hold until further notice. Stay tuned for workshops starting in Spring 2021.
All in-person training classes are on hold while the Covid-19 pandemic social distancing rules are in place. All classes will resume when we get the “all clear” from Health Canada.