Made for dogs. Fun for people.
Why do Nosework? Nosework is:
- A perfect mental stimulation activity – that will tire even the most energetic dog
- A confidence builder for shy and fearful dogs
- A safe outlet for reactive dogs
- Totally natural and…
- Unbelievably fun (for dogs and people)
The wonderful thing about nosework is that really almost any dog can do it. I would recommend it to anyone but, it is really a terrific confidence builder for dogs, and so much fun for people.
Allison & Joni
Get into a nosework class
June 2020 Class Schedule
In-person Nosework classes will be resuming shortly – with new class size limits, cleaning procedures & social distancing rules in place.
Stay tuned for details.
Introduction to Odor – The Virtual Edition
Introduce target odors and get your dog hunting! In 6 weeks your dog will learn 3 odors, and be able to search containers and interior spaces. And you’ll be doing it all from the comfort of your own home!
$165 (incl. GST) for 6 weeks. Price includes odor kit & access to your classroom’s Facebook group.
Monday May 4 @ 6:15pm
Introduction to the Elements
Containers, Interiors, Exteriors and Vehicles – and now your pet dog is looking like the detection dog you’ve dreamed of!
(Pre-requisite Intro to Odor)
$155 (incl. GST) for 6 weeks.
Resuming shortly…stay tuned
Introduction to Advanced Concepts
And now we train those sexy skills that are so exciting to watch – elevations, multiple hides, converging odors, distractions, indoors and out. If you’re serious about trialing in the sport, this is the class.
(Pre-requisite Intro to the Elements)
$145 (incl GST) for 4 classes & 2 drop-ins around town
Friday evenings 6pm
Become a Clever Canine nosework student and become part of a community. You’ll receive:
- Discounts on classes when starting your second (or third, or fourth!) dog
- Priority registration for any nosework class
- access to our exclusive “Nosework Alumni” Facebook group
- access to your private, members only, class Facebook group
- access to Clever Canine’s Advanced drop-in sessions
- Priority attendance to nosework events hosted by Clever Canine
- Priority entry into nosework trials hosted by Clever Canine