Made for dogs. Fun for people.
In-person, limited attendance classes available. Scroll down to find nosework classes in Victoria BC.
Why do Nosework? Nosework is:
- A perfect mental stimulation activity – that will tire even the most energetic dog
- A confidence builder for shy and fearful dogs
- A safe outlet for reactive dogs
- Totally natural and…
- Unbelievably fun (for dogs and people)
The wonderful thing about nosework is that really almost any dog can do it. I would recommend it to anyone but, it is really a terrific confidence builder for dogs, and so much fun for people.
Allison & Joni
Get into a nosework class in Victoria BC
Summer 2021 Class Schedule
Nosework classes in Victoria BC are live & in-person! With new class size limits, cleaning procedures & social distancing rules in place. Masks are required in all classes, while indoors.
Beginner Nosework Workshop
Not sure about the sport of nosework? Discover how fabulous it is in one easy seminar-style class.
Friday, August 6 @ 6:30pm
Sorry, SOLD OUT
Sunday, July 18, 9am
Sorry, SOLD OUT
Introduction to Odor
Introduce target odors and get your dog hunting! In 6 weeks your dog will learn 3 odors, and be able to search containers and interior spaces.
$199 (incl. GST) for 6 weeks. Price includes odor kit & access to your classroom’s Facebook group, digital homework library and training videos.
Registration for the late summer session will open in August, 2021.
Before then, you must have applied and be on the waitlist.
Sundays @ 9am
Starting August, 2021
Fridays @ 6pm
Starting September, 2021
Introduction to the Elements
Containers, Interiors, Exteriors and Vehicles – and now your pet dog is looking like the detection dog you’ve dreamed of!
Prerequisite: Intro to Odor with Clever Canine
$179 for 6 weeks (incl. GST & a nosework surprise package!)
Fridays @ 5:45pm
Starting June 18, 2021
Introduction to Advanced Concepts
And now we train those sexy skills that are so exciting to watch – elevations, multiple hides, converging odors, distractions, indoors and out. If you’re serious about trialing in the sport, this is the class.
Prerequisite: Intro to the Elements with Clever Canine
Fridays, July 10 @ 7:15pm
Saturdays, July 11 @ 5:15pm
Saturdays, August 14 @ 5:15pm
Become a Clever Canine nosework student and become part of a community. You’ll receive:
- Discounts on classes when starting your second (or third, or fourth!) dog
- Priority registration for any nosework class
- access to our exclusive “Nosework Alumni” Facebook group
- access to your private, members only, class Facebook group
- access to Clever Canine’s Advanced drop-in sessions
- Priority attendance to nosework events hosted by Clever Canine
- Priority entry into nosework trials hosted by Clever Canine